Tuition & Fees Overview
“The moment you commit and quit holding back, all sorts of unforeseen incidents, meetings and material assistance will rise up to help you. The simple act of commitment is a powerful magnet for help.”
Author of Think & Grow Rich
Don’t let the cost of school prevent you from achieving your goals. If career training will help you advance or change your career, let us help!
Graduate without the burden of government loans!
The Professional Massage and Bodywork Therapy Program at North Carolina School of Advanced Bodywork is a 500 clock hour diploma program. A clock hour is defined as a 50-minute block of instruction and a 10-minute break. The total cost of the program is $8,500.00 which consists of an application fee ($75.00, textbooks and supplies ($300.00), and tuition ($8,125.00). Tuition is based on a per clock hour charge. This calculates to $16.25 per hour of instruction.
1. Payment in full before 1st day of class. $8500
2. Half/Half – Payment of one half tuition/fees upon enrollment ($4250). A payment of second half tuition due at half way point ($4250)
Save 8% Finance Charge
3. Monthly Installment Plans see below
4. Private Loan – Climb Credit for those who qualify (See below)
5. Veteran’s Benefits – For those who qualify: Provide all college transcripts with application.
Installment plans are available to those students who are unable to make full payment at the time of enrollment. A down payment must be made at time of enrollment, and one of the following installment plans selected. There is no pre-payment penalties regardless of the installment plan selected. Prospective students who desire to utilize installment plans to pay for tuition should discuss this with an admissions representative prior to enrollment.
Monthly Installment Plan
The minimum Down Payment needed is $1,500.00. (You may put down more and your monthly payments will be smaller).
$75.00 – Application fee (non-refundable)
$300.00 – Books and Supplies
$1,125.00 – Initial Tuition Payment
$1,500.00 – TOTAL MINIMUM DOWN PAYMENT
Add to the Remaining Balance (RB) of $7,000.00, a simple finance charge of 8% = $560.00 for a total RB of $7,560.00. This RB may be divided into 6 months ($1,260.00/mo) and graduate paid in full.
* Tuition down payments must be a minimum of $1,500.00 and are due at time of signing the Enrollment Agreement. All monthly payments will be due on the 15th of each month and considered late on the 25th of each month. Late payments are subject to the appropriate fee as listed in “Additional Fees” section of this catalog. All tuition down payments are due at time of enrollment. NCSAB will consider other custom payment plans presented by the applicant.*
|Add 8% Finance Charge||$ 560|
|Divide by 6 months (FT)||$1260/month|
|Divide by 12 months (PT)||$630/month|
Plug in your own down payment and follow the formula to determine your monthly payment.
There is a great deal of satisfaction when you graduate from school paid in full with no student loans to deal with.
A North Carolina School of Advanced Bodywork Diploma and an Official Transcript will be awarded to the graduate when all academic and financial obligations are fulfilled.
Private Loan for those who qualify:
Climb Credit is a new kind of student lending company which focuses on financing career-building programs to help students get a high return-on-investment from their education. They believe education is an investment toward your future career and earning potential and provide loans for NCSAB students to help you reach that potential.
Climb Credit offers:
- A quick online application 0 with the ability to add a cosigner – completed in a as little as 5 minutes with no impact to credit score
- Prepay, in part or in whole, at any time without penalty
- Instant decisions 95% of the time, with the ability to accept and e-sign your documents in just a few clicks
- Friendly and responsive customer service available by email (email@example.com) or phone (888-510-0533) and instant chat from 9am-9pm Eastern Standard Time
- Requires a $1500 down payment to the school and you will finance only $7000
- You may qualify for interest only payments while in school.
- Payments range from $53 to $275/month depending on your credit
Apply now at http://www.climbcredit.com/apply/NCSAB
NCSAB is eligible to accept VA benefits for those who qualify and it will cover all costs. You will be required to provide official transcripts for all post secondary education, ever. Once transcripts are received and evaluated, you can be certified for funds. Please enroll 30 days before class begins for this process.
• Late fee (per incident) if installment payments are not received as scheduled: $25 flat fee
• Re-admission fee $75 flat fee one of the following installment plans selected.
• Transfer applicant fee $75 flat fee
• Returned check fee $35 flat fee
• Missed clinic session $30 per session if student no call no show
• Tutorial services $30 per hour
• Official transcript fee – U.S. Mail FREE (Tracking will be $35)
• Overdue library books $0.50 per day
Administrative fees are subject to change as policy warrants.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Should the student be dismissed, withdraw, or cancel this contract for any reason, all refunds will be made according to the following refund schedule:
1. Notification and request for refund must be submitted to NCSAB administration in writing, either in person or by Certified Mail.
2. All monies will be refunded if the applicant is declined for enrollment into the program or if the student cancels this contract within three (3) business days after signing the enrollment agreement and making initial payment.
3. Applicants who have not visited the school prior to enrollment have the opportunity to withdraw without penalty within three business days following either the regularly scheduled orientation procedures or following a tour of the school facilities and inspection of equipment where training and services are provided.
4. Cancellation after the third (3rd) business day, but before the first class, will result in a refund of all monies paid with the exception of the $75.00 non-refundable application fee.
5. Withdrawal or cancellation after attendance has begun, but prior to 60% completion of the program, will result in a pro rata refund computed on the number of hours completed to the total course hours with the exception of the $75.00 non-refundable application fee and the $100 administration fee.
6. Cancellation after completing 60% of the program will result in no refund and the balance will be due in full. No credit for hours will be given to students who are present but do not participate.
7. The termination date for refund computation purposes is the last date of actual attendance by the student.
Refunds will be made within 90 business days from receipt of a written cancellation notice.
DON’T WAIT! … CONTACT US TODAY & GET STARTED