Tuition & Fees Overview
“The moment you commit and quit holding back, all sorts of unforeseen incidents, meetings and material assistance will rise up to help you. The simple act of commitment is a powerful magnet for help.”
Author of Think & Grow Rich
Don’t let the cost of school prevent you from achieving your goals. If career training will help you advance or change your career, let us help!
It is our goal at North Carolina School of Advanced Bodywork, Inc. to assist and provide funding options for prospective students.
Full–Time Day — 24 Weeks (6 Months)
Monday — Thursday, 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Full-Time Evening – 24 Weeks (6 Months)
Monday — Thursday, 5:30 p.m. – 10:30 pm
Part-Time Schedule — 48 weeks (Day or Evening)
Wednesday & Thursday — 1st 24 Weeks
Monday & Tuesday — 2nd 24 Weeks
Tuition and Fees
The Professional Clinical Massage and Bodywork Therapy Program at North Carolina School of Advanced Bodywork is a 500 clock hour certification program. A clock hour is defined as a 50-minute block of instruction and a 10-minute break. The total cost of the program is $8,500.00 which consists of an application fee ($75.00, textbooks and supplies ($300.00), and tuition ($8,125.00). Tuition is based on a per clock hour charge. This calculates to $16.25 per hour of instruction.
Application Fee — $75.00 (Non-refundable)
Texts and Supplies — $300.00 (Non-refundable once provided and used)
Tuition — $8,125.00
TOTAL — $8,500.00
Tuition is based on a per clock hour charge.
This calculates to $16.25 per hour of instruction.
• Late payment fee (per incident) if installment payments are not received as scheduled within 5 days of due date: $25 flat fee per incident
• Re-admission fee $75 flat fee (non-refundable)
• Returned check fee $35 flat fee
• Missed clinic session $30 per session if you no call no show
• Tutorial services $30 per hour
• Official transcript fee FREE for U.S. Mail (Trackable-$35)
• Overdue library books $0.50 per day
- Test Out of A&PI $500
Administrative fees are subject to change as policy warrants.
Proudly Graduate NCSAB without the
burden of a government loan!
1. Payment in full before the 1st day of class.
2. Half & Half / Payment $4,250.00 due prior to Class Start
Payment of second half of tuition is due at mid-term = $4,250.00
(SAVE 8% finance charge on balance )
3. Monthly Installment Plans (8% Finance Charge added to balance after down payment) $1500 down, $1260/month
4. Veteran’s Benefits for those who qualify. This will cover the entire cost of the program.
5. Private Loan through Climb Credit:
- Quick online application in as little as 5 minutes with no impact to credit score until loan is accepted.
- Prepay, in part or in whole, at any time without penalty
- Instant decisions 95% of the time, with the ability to accept and e-sign your documents in just a few clicks
- Payments, depending on your credit, range fro $53 – $275/month
- Friendly and responsive customer service available by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), phone (888-510-0533) and instant chat from 9am-9pm Eastern Standard Time
Apply now at http://www.climbcredit.com/apply/NCSAB
Monthly Installment Plans
There are no prepayment penalties, you may pay your payment plan off at any time with no penalty.
Prospective students who desire to utilize the installment plan to pay for tuition should discuss this with an admissions representative prior to enrollment.
The Minimum Down Payment required is $1,500.00. The more you put down, the less your finance charge and monthly payments will be.
$75.00 — Application fee (Non-refundable)
$300.00 – Books and Supplies (Non-refundable once provided and used)
$1,125.00 — Initial Tuition Payment
If you put down the minimum down payment of $1500:
Add to the Remaining Balance of $7,000.00
a flat finance charge of 8% = $560.00
For a total balance of $7560.00
This may be divided into 6 monthly payments equaling $1,260.00/mo.
|Less Down Payment||$1500|
|Add 8% Finance Charge||$ 560|
|Divide by 6 months||$1260/mo|
You may change the numbers in the table above to reflect your larger down payment. Follow the same formula plugging in your numbers to determine your monthly payment.
There are no prepayment penalties so you may chunk it down and pay it off at your convenience.
* Tuition down payments must be a minimum of $1,500.00 and are due at time of signing the Enrollment Agreement. All monthly payments will be due the day designated on the enrollment agreement and considered late on the fifth business day thereafter. Late payments are subject to the appropriate fee as listed in “Additional Fees” section of this catalog. All tuition down payments are due at time of enrollment. NCSAB will consider other custom payment plans presented by the applicant.*
There is a great deal of satisfaction when you graduate from school paid in full with no student loans to deal with.
NCSAB will consider other custom payment plans presented
by the applicant. We’re here to help you SUCCEED!
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Should the student be dismissed, withdraw, or cancel this contract for any reason, all refunds will be made according to the following refund schedule:
1. Notification and request for refund must be submitted to NCSAB administration in writing, either in person or by Email.
2. All monies will be refunded if the applicant is declined for enrollment into the program or if the student cancels this contract within three (3) business days after signing the enrollment agreement and making the initial payment. With the exception of the non-refundable application fee and/or the textbook fee if they have been issued and used.
3. Applicants who have not visited the school prior to enrollment have the opportunity to withdraw without penalty within three business days following either the regularly scheduled orientation procedures or following a tour of the school facilities and inspection of equipment where training and services are provided.
4. Cancellation after the third (3rd) business day, but before the first class, will result in a refund of all monies paid with the exception of the $75 non-refundable application fee and the $100 administrative fee. Textbook fees may be retained if they have been issued and used.
5. Withdrawal or cancellation after attendance has begun, but prior to 60% completion of the program, will result in a pro-rata refund computed on the number of hours completed to the total course hours with the exception of the $75 non-refundable application fee and the $100 administrative fee. Textbook fees may be retained if they have been issued and used.
6. Cancellation after completing 60% of the program will result in no refund and the balance in full will be due. No credit for hours will be given to students who are present but do not participate.
7. The termination date for refund computation purposes is the last date of actual attendance by the student.
Refunds will be made within 30 business days from receipt of a written cancellation notice.
A North Carolina School of Advanced Bodywork Certificate of Completion and an Official Transcript will be awarded to the graduate when all academic and financial obligations are fulfilled.
Proudly Graduate NCSAB without the burden of a government loan!
DON’T WAIT! … CONTACT US TODAY & GET STARTED